Lyndon Engineering is a safety focused business, we have consistently achieved our Site Wise Green status and have many projects working in with local and central government. Please contact us for any steel or metal work requirements in the South Island of New Zealand. +64 3 3478516 or +64 223641283. firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our understanding that Lyndon Harrows & Engineering is currently considered an essential business as we are part of the supply chain providing critical services to primary producers.
We therefore are available to support your key farming activities and we have introduced the following measures:
• Anyone in our organisation who can work from home is doing so. People who are required on-site will be following strict hygiene and separation measures. We have a team of no more than five persons on site, this allows for easy separation in the workshop so there can be no cross-contamination.
- Your harrow orders are being consolidated and manufactured intermittently.
• We are able to visit your farming operation for critical service repair work but will only do so with a prior appointment and are under conditions that suit your requirements. Appropriate separation and hygiene measures will apply.
• For any repairs and critical supply for cultivation equipment please contact us via phone (022-3641283) or email (email@example.com) and we will ensure the continuity of your business will occur.
• When you require a service please provide clear instructions when booking either by phone or email. This is so we can plan how to minimise contact. Any engineer attending to machinery will be trained and equipped with hygiene standards and will be disinfecting appropriately before they leave your machinery ready for you to use. As you will appreciate, our workshop is off-limits to all visitors.
Standard charge out rates will apply for your engineer, the equipment and travel.
The lead times for supply on our agricultural products such as harrows for cultivation of land will be affected by the supply chain, please place your orders well in advance of requirements as we will consolidate orders so as to minimise our time spent in production.
Our key objective is to support key food producers of New Zealand.
Our general, custom and structural engineering division remains closed until approval is granted by the NZ government.
The Lyndon Team.
The custom engineering team spent several months designing, fabricating and installing this complex balustrade and fencing project for the Canterbury Health Board in Akaroa. A full 300mtr design of each angular-shaped panel was required to fit on top of the graduated retaining walls that surrounded the car-park and entire health hub building, all located on a hilly undulating site. The fence was finished in a five coat paint system, chosen to protect against the sea air conditions in Akaroa.
The job looks great; we can design, build and fit your custom fencing work. We are Sitewise Green certified, with existing attributes for local and central government work.
Our install team can supply industrial premises or farms with these dome structures. Lyndon Engineering will organise your civil works, and then install the structure along with any additions you may require.
The site pictured has an internal floor area of 6000 width x 12000 length with a central roof height of 4300mm. As this is a portable structure with no permanent footings it does not require a consent, however you should always confirm this with your local district authority. Installed pricing starts from $22,000.
The Lyndon Custom Engineering team have been busy building multiple recycling containers from recycled 20ft shipping containers.
The structural steel-work to add in a hook-deck, fabrication of internal doors, latch systems and fold down platforms was completed by our custom team
Additionally the team supplied grit blasting and painting work along with assistance from our specialist suppliers for the stainless steel and the yellow composite fibre-glass platform inserts.
A great use of shipping containers that will be used in the Buller District recycling initiative.
The team have been busy working on converting 20ft shipping containers into relocatable hook-truck recycling containers. The containers are fitted with insert chutes and internal doors to enable the separation of different coloured glass and plastics. The current batch are being shipped to the West Coast of the South Island to meet the needs of our growing tourist industry.
The client will then fit their sign writing graphics to compliment the local environment. These containers are essentially recycled themselves, and we have grit-blasted and repainted them with specialised container paints to ensure their new life off the ocean is set up well for the future.
Lyndon Engineering can source the following wholesale products and services for you. We trust these products and all come with a guarantee of quality from the manufacturer.
Bare-Co PTO shafts, linkage & tines.
Pit Stop racing inspired furniture.
Ricarnie transport & agricultural parts.
AES alternators & starter motors
Wide Span Sheds – high quality steel shed solutions
Contact us on +64 3 3478516 or firstname.lastname@example.org