It is our understanding that Lyndon Harrows & Engineering is currently considered an essential business as we are part of the supply chain providing critical services to primary producers.
We therefore are available to support your key farming activities and we have introduced the following measures:
• Anyone in our organisation who can work from home is doing so. People who are required on-site will be following strict hygiene and separation measures. We have a team of no more than five persons on site, this allows for easy separation in the workshop so there can be no cross-contamination.
- Your harrow orders are being consolidated and manufactured intermittently.
• We are able to visit your farming operation for critical service repair work but will only do so with a prior appointment and are under conditions that suit your requirements. Appropriate separation and hygiene measures will apply.
• For any repairs and critical supply for cultivation equipment please contact us via phone (022-3641283) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will ensure the continuity of your business will occur.
• When you require a service please provide clear instructions when booking either by phone or email. This is so we can plan how to minimise contact. Any engineer attending to machinery will be trained and equipped with hygiene standards and will be disinfecting appropriately before they leave your machinery ready for you to use. As you will appreciate, our workshop is off-limits to all visitors.
Standard charge out rates will apply for your engineer, the equipment and travel.
The lead times for supply on our agricultural products such as harrows for cultivation of land will be affected by the supply chain, please place your orders well in advance of requirements as we will consolidate orders so as to minimise our time spent in production.
Our key objective is to support key food producers of New Zealand.
Our general, custom and structural engineering division remains closed until approval is granted by the NZ government.
The Lyndon Team.